7 And without doubt the lesser person is blessed by the greater.
8 In the one case, the tenth is collected by men who die; but in the other case, by him who is declared to be living.
9 One might even say that Levi, who collects the tenth, paid the tenth through Abraham,
10 because when Melchizedek met Abraham, Levi was still in the body of his ancestor. (Heb 7:7-10)
Sermon Main Points
1) Melchizedek is great because he blessed Abraham
2) Melchizedek is great because he is alive
3) Melchizedek is great because Levi submitted to him
4) Christ is great because he gives great blessing
5) Christ is great because he is alive
6) Christ is great because all submit to him