26 Such a high priest meets our need–one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners, exalted above the heavens.
27 Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself.
28 For the law appoints as high priests men who are weak; but the oath, which came after the law, appointed the Son, who has been made perfect forever. (Heb 7:26-28)
SERMON MAIN POINTS
1) Jesus is personally qualified for the high priest role V26
2) Jesus is ready to work for others in the high priest role V27
3) Jesus is productive in the high priest role V27
4) Jesus is appointed by an oath for the high priest role V28
5) Jesus is a son in the high priest role V28